FACTS & FIGURES

50%

Failure Rate

1 out of every 2 small businesses fail within the first 5 years due to poor financial management.

60%

Profitability

Only 40% of small businesses are turning a profit in the US. Of the remaining 60%, half are only breaking even, and the other half are losing money.

82%

Cash Flow

Cash flow problems account for 82% of the failed businesses in the US.

 

Choose your bookkeeping plan

  • Starter

    $500
    Every month
    Perfect for start-ups or micro businesses
     
    • Cash or Accrual Basis Accounting
    • Monthly Bank Reconciliations
    • Up to 200 banking transactions a month
    • 1099 processing (up to 15)
    • Unlimited Document Storage
    • ***$700 initial setup fee
  • Best Value

    Basic

    $750
    Every month
    Perfect for any small to med range business
     
    • Cash or Accrual Basis Accounting
    • Monthly Bank Reconciliations
    • Up to 300 banking transactions per month
    • 1099 Processing (up to 50)
    • Unlimited Document Storage
    • ***$1,200 Initial Setup Fee
  • Professional

    $1250
    Every month
    Perfect for small to med size businesses with a high volume
     
    • Cash or Accrual Basis Accounting
    • Monthly Bank Reconciliations
    • Up to 500 banking transactions a month
    • 1099 Processing (up to 100)
    • Unlimited Document Storage
    • ***$2,400 Initial Setup Fee
  • CFO Services

    $2000
    Every month
    Advice for any growing business
     
    • Financial Forecasting
    • Systems Optimization
    • Staff Development
    • Profit Maximization
    • Sustainable Growth
    • Raise Capital
    • Monthly Consultations

***Initial Setup fees include 12 prior months of accounting clean-up. Additional fees for any additional or missing months of accounting.

 

CUSTOMIZED PLANS ARE AVAILABLE TO FIT YOUR NEEDS

Pricing may vary